Genuine Bobcat Product
IN STORE PICK UP ONLY!
100 Tracy Drive, Platte City, MO
The tine rake implement easily collects debris and smooths lawns in preparation for reseeding and fertilizing. Or put it to work maintaining gravel parking lots, driveways or walking trails on your property.
This compact tractor implement is ideal for smoothing, raking or contouring soil surfaces in preparation for planting or seeding. You can quickly get rid of unwanted surface debris, including rocks, roots, hay, weeds, leaves and small tree limbs. Angle the 3-point rake to pull debris off to the side, straighten it to pull debris into a pile or reverse it to push debris piles out of the way.
How The Tine Rake Works
The tine rake implement does not require power take-off (PTO). Simply attach it to the 3-point hitch and get started. It rotates a full 360 degrees with five forward and five reverse settings to be pulled or pushed, making it easy to collect and move material. Can be angled or reversed simply by relocating the index pin.
Things To Do With A Tine Rake
- Tractor tine rake removes surface debris and prepares seedbeds for planting.
- Smooths soil.
- Maintains gravel driveways or walking paths.
Tine Rake Features
- Rotates/Reverses: 3-point rake rotates a full 360 degrees with five forward and five reverse settings to be pulled or pushed.
- Three Widths: Available in 60-inch, 72-inch and 84-inch tractor tine widths.
- Replaceable Tines: High-carbon curved tines withstand wear and tear and can be replaced to increase the life of the implement.
- Category 1 3-Point Hitch: A 3-point hitch is used to attach your rear-mounted tine rake implement. An adjustable top link is centered above two lower link arms, comprising the three points. The tine rake implement quickly and easily attaches with connecting pins at each point.
- Durable, Corrosion-Resistant Powder-Coat Finish: Protects the rake for extra-long life out in the elements.
- Overall Width: 60"
- Overall Length: 42"
- Overall Height: 39"
- Operating Weight: 248 lbs
- Rake Positions Forward: 5
- Rake Positions Rearward: 5
- 3 pt Hitch Size: Category 1
Compatible with the following Bobcat machines:
Compact Tractors: CT1021, CT1025, CT2025, CT2035, CT2040, CT2535, CT2540