Genuine Bobcat Product
Black bristles are made of polypropylene with an inner metal ring. Non-corrosive material suitable for all weather conditions. The convoluted or wavy rim allows for evenly spaced bristles across the sweeper. Place every other wafer from a 12 o'clock to a 6 o'clock position on the wafer core in order to create a space between each wafer. You can make the broom denser by decreasing the space between the wafers by reducing the distance of the two clock positions. The Inside Diameter [ID] X Outside Diameter [OD] measurement will help you find the correct size bristle for your broom.
- Ideal for sweeping asphalt, clay, gravel, light snow, sand and other road debris.
- Inside Diameter: 8.125 inches
- Outside Diameter: 26 inches
- No spacers required. The waved inner ring creates 2 inches of spacing per bristle.
Fits Angle Brooms:
- 52" Angle Broom uses 26 wavy bristles
- 64" Angle Broom uses 33 wavy bristles
- 60" Sweeper uses 30 wavy bristles
- 72" Sweeper uses 36 wavy bristles
- 84" Sweeper uses 42 wavy bristles