Genuine Bobcat Product
IN STORE PICK UP ONLY!
3408 South Belt Highway, Saint Joseph, MO
No more digging holes by hand. With this compact tractor implement, you can install fence posts, plant trees or dig footings like a pro. You’ll finish the job quickly and easily from the comfort of your compact tractor.
Simply attach the auger, also known as a tractor post-hole digger, to your 3-point hitch and rear PTO and get your jobs done in no time.
How An Auger Implement Works
The auger is a power take-off (PTO) driven implement, so it does not require its own engine or motor. The PTO transfers the power from the compact tractor engine to the auger. You simply attach the post-hole auger to the 3-point hitch and engage the PTO shaft to the tractor. It is important to know if your tractor offers independent PTO or live PTO when engaging your implement. Please read the owner’s manual thoroughly.
- Rugged Gearbox and 2-inch Diameter Output Shaft: Built to provide years of reliable service.
- Shear Bolt Protection: A shear bolt through the input shaft protects the gearbox and driveline from damage.
- Category 1 3-Point Hitch: A 3-point hitch is used to attach your rear-mounted post-hole auger implement. An adjustable top link is centered above two lower link arms, comprising the three points. The post- hole implement quickly and easily attaches with connecting pins at each point.
- Operating Weight: 140 lbs
- Drive Type: Gearbox
- Tractor PTO Speed: 540 RPM
- 3pt Hitch Size: Category 1
- Auger Shaft Diameter: 2"
- Tractor PTO Horsepower (max): 60
- Drive Line Protection: Shear Bolt
Check the Bobcat Online Parts Catalog to ensure the correct part for your equipment. Contact K.C. Bobcat for correct part fitment.